“Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick; You Will Go Far”.
Anyone else have issues with their knees? Old injuries from jiujitsu or weight lifting that can nag you from time to time? As I approach my mid 40s, I find a great deal of use in having a good walking stick that I can take to town with me on those long walking days or on hikes into the mountains with the family.
However, if you’re like me, you want a multi functional walking stick. Sure, you need something that will hold you up and give you the support necessary but what about “other” uses?
What if I need a walking stick to protect myself?
Have you seen those videos of guys hammering away with supposed “fighting walking sticks” only to get KOed or thrown to the ground?
You need a ONE HITTER QUITTER!
Look no further than the Odinson Mjolnir Walking Stick!
Our walking stick is designed light enough to carry anywhere but heavy in ALL the right places.
- Customizable to whatever length you may need
- Hickory Shaft w/ rubber end for gripping
- Solid Steel ball, rounded to fit the hand comfortably that’s great for clobbering Orc
- Thick yet light weight design for easy carrying throughout the day
- Everything mechanically attached and triple hafted in place for solid stablility
Mjolnir Walking Stick – $120 +shipping